Children's programme in Baiersbronn
Have you already met Murgel? Children will encounter Baiersbronn's mascot for children's offers absolutely everywhere: there's a hustle and bustle in Murgel's playhouse featuring a trampoline, slide and giant memory game. Children aged three to 12 can let off steam here - under the constant supervision of Murgel and two carers. There's lots to talk about during dinner at your family-friendly hotel in the Black Forest!
Baiersbronn tourist board's activity programme for children offers something for everyone: colourful craft days for the creative, archery and treasure hunts for the adventurous, discovery tours for nature enthusiasts ... Choose from over 500 activities every year!
Baiersbronn, your holiday resort with your family-friendly hotel in the Black Forest, has also been recognised in the Baden-Württemberg state competition of family-friendly enterprises for its diverse offerings.
Our family-friendly hotel in the Black Forest is situated close to exciting, active and educational attractions for families. Making every day an active family day!
Tips for activities within 45 km of your family-friendly hotel in the Black Forest:
- Five outdoor swimming pools in Baiersbronn
- Five minigolf courses in Baiersbronn, including crazy golf courses in Klosterreichenbach and Enzklösterle
- Hauff's Fairy Tale Museum in Baiersbronn
- Mehliskopf: Toboggan run (open all year round), climbing wall, downhill karting
- Summer toboggan run in the Poppeltal
- Enzklösterle: climbing wall, giant slide, crazy golf
- Dornstetten barefoot park
- Wood trail in Baiersbronn: a playful approach is taken to teach children about the different characteristics of this valuable raw material on a 2.5 km circular route.
- Geocaching - the modern-day treasure hunt. Geocaching is fascinating for a number of reasons: while it adds additional appeal to hikes for the adventurous, it is also a good way for parents to convince children to go hiking.
- Lotharpfad (Lothar adventure trail): cross bridges, climb steps and scale ladders to experience the course of nature after a hurricane (approx. 30 mins.)
- Luchspfad (lynx trail): hike comprising 20 interactive stations explaining the natural habitat of lynxes (approx. 3-4 hrs.)
- Wildlife trail: hike incl. climbing over trees and rocks in the largely natural setting left behind by the storm, Lothar (approx. 3 hrs.)
- Ruhestein nature protection centre: fascinating events and tours with the forest ranger, e.g. mushroom picking for kids
- Pedal boat hire on the Mummelsee or Schwarzenbachtal dam
- Bear park in Bad Rippoldsau
- Skiing, winter hikes, ice skating, tobogganing Courses for children are also offered at the ski lifts, e.g. Seibelseckle and Mehliskopf. Sleighs and skis can be hired at both.
- Experimenta experience museum, Freudenstadt
- Toccarion Baden-Baden: a world of musical experiences for children aged 5-12
Look forward to an eventful family holiday at our family-friendly hotel in the Black Forest!