Skiing and snowboarding
Don't forget your winter sports equipment for your holiday at our hotel in the Black Forest. For there are a total of eight lifts here to enjoy some fun on the piste during your winter holiday in the Black Forest:
- Seibelseckle, Black Forest scenic route - Tel.: 49 (0)7842 / 99 67 62
- Chair lift, Baiersbronn - Tel.: 49 (0)7442 / 37 22
- Ruhestein I/II, Ruhestein - Tel.: 49 (0)7449 / 799
- Talblick, Mitteltal - Tel.: 49 (0)7442 / 27 25
- Vogelskopf I, Vogelskopf Tel.: 49 (0)7442 / 12 11 89
- Rosenberg, Klosterreichenbach - Tel.: 49 (0)7442 / 29 16
- Zuflucht, Zuflucht - Tel.: 49 (0)7442 / 12 11 89
It is of course also possible to hire skis, e.g. at Seibelseckle ski lift (call 49 (0)7842 / 99 67 63 for information). We offer a daily ski transfer service from our hotel in the Black Forest (departure daily at 10:30 am).
If downhill skiing is not your thing, then why not try gliding through the snow instead? Ten cross-country ski trails await in addition to three skating trails. And best of all: you can access your chosen trails directly from our hotel in the Black Forest. Let's go!
Yippee! Not only children will have a fantastic time flying down the hills on a sleigh. Tobogganing will also bring a smile to adults' faces during a holiday in the Black Forest.
We offer complimentary sleigh hire at our hotel in the Black Forest, and a skiing and hiking transfer service to the Seibelseckle that departs daily at 10:30 am.
Winter and snow shoe hikes
Getting out and about in the winter is particularly appealing during winter holidays in the Black Forest. While the air is cold, activity creates warmth and happiness - and the scenery is so very beautiful! 180 kilometres of winter hiking trails and three special snow show hiking trails are available during your winter holidays in the Black Forest.
And by the way: complimentary snow shoe hire is on offer at the Forsthaus Auerhahn.