550 kilometres of hiking trails
Discover the most beautiful side to the Black Forest during a hike in Baiersbronn - a hiking paradise. The 550 kilometres of hiking trails in the holiday region pass along shady forest trails amidst fantastic nature and to viewpoints from which breathtaking views can be enjoyed over the world-famous Black Forest.
Hike to the Mummelsee that is surrounded by legends, or to the Hornisgrinde, which is the highest peak in the north of the Black Forest. Alternatively, participate in one of the guided tours offered by the Forsthaus Auerhahn.
Special hiking packages can also be booked, which include countless services offered at our 4-star hotel, the Forsthaus Auerhahn, for a successful hiking holiday in the Black Forest.
Services: hiking in Baiersbronn
Our guided hikes including a hiking snack include the most beautiful routes in the north of the Black Forest, passing through the wine region of Ortenau, around the cirque lakes and into the surrounding valleys. Variety is also guaranteed during your hiking holiday.
Hike for 1-2 hours to a cosy refreshment stop or rustic hut.
Overview of our hiking services:
- 2x weekly guided hikes with our hiking guides, approx. 10 km.
- 2x weekly transfer service to a hike starting point from which you can make your own way back to the Forsthaus Auerhahn.
- Daily hiking transfer to the Seibelseckle and Mummelsee, your starting point for hikes along the Black Forest scenic route.
- The latest tips and tour suggestions for hikes in and around Baisersbronn are available every morning in our daily newsletter.
- Complimentary rucksack and hiking pole hire; where necessary, also rain protection.
We wish you lots of fun hiking in the Black Forest!